Wonderful Iran Tour
Iran Top Attractions
2/2/2021 10:48:31 AM
We have many tourist attractions in Iran, whether historical, cultural or natural, many of which are UNESCO world heritage site.Here are 10 of the best that we recommend you to see during your trip with Wonderful Iran tour.
- Persepolis: it’s One of the most visited historical sites in Iran. The monument was the center of the great Persian Empire and ceremonial capital of the Achaemenian, its located about 60Km northeast of Shiraz and also is in list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Golestan Palace: It’s also a UNESCO world heritage site. It’s a masterpiece of the Qajar era. Built around a garden featuring pools as well as planted areas. Golestan Palace is located in the heart and historic core of Tehran. The palace complex is one of the oldest in Tehran.
- Eram Garden: Eram Garden is located in Shiraz it’s among the most beautiful Persian Gardens of Iran. It means Heaven, It is such a unique and gorgeous garden that is inscribed on UNESCO world heritage site. It has a great atmosphere surrounded by tall cypress trees, fragrant flowers, and aromatic sour orange trees.
- Naqshe Jahan Square: another UNESCO world heritage site. The square is surrounded by structures of different purposes and architecture, you can visit Imam Mosque, AaliQapou Palace, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque and Qeisariyeh Bazaar all around the square.
- Hafez Tomb: Hafeziyeh , are a memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez.
- Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque: it was constructed during the Qajar dynasty. It`s also known as the “Pink Mosque” due to the plethora of pink-colored tiles blanketing the ceiling.
- Tabriz Bazaar: Tabriz bazaar is a historical market situated in the city center of Tabriz. It is one of the oldest bazaar in the Middle East and the largest covered bazaar in the world. It is one of Iran's UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Jame Mosque of Isfahan: This is one of the oldest mosques still standing in Iran, and it was built in the four-iwan architectural style. It is one of Iran's UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System: it is an island city from the Sassanian era with a complex irrigation system. The river was channeled to form a moat around the city, while bridges and main gates into Shushtar were built to the east, west, and south.It is one of Iran's UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Jewelry Museum: During the 16th century, the Safavid kings have started collecting the Treasury of National Jewels for the first time. The collection could be considered as one of the most unique and expensive in the world. While the collection of National Jewelry Museum of Iran is invaluable, there are some items that are most valuable objects of the collection : Darya-i-Nur, Crown of Pahlavi,Nadir Aigrette, Kiani Crown, Globe of Jewels, Peacock Throne (Sun Throne)